Just The Way You Are
A successful matchmaker has suddenly lost the spark in her own marriage after 15 years so Jennie insists her husband Ian to go on a blind date-with her. Just the Way You Are.

You Are Beautiful You Just The Way You Are Just In Case You Needed To Hear It Just In Case Yo You Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are Branding Website Design
Just the way you are The way you are The way you are Girl youre amazing Just the way you are When I see your face Theres not a thing that I would change Cause girl youre amazing Just the way you are And when you smile The whole world stops and stares for a while Cause girl youre amazing Just the way you are.

Just the way you are. Cause girl youre amazing. Cause youre amazing just the way you are And when you smile the whole world stops and stares for awhile Cause girl youre amazing just the way you are yeah Her lips her lips I could kiss them all day if shed let me Her laugh her laugh she hates but I think its so sexy Shes so beautiful and I. With Kristy McNichol Michael Ontkean Kaki Hunter André Dussollier.
And I dont see you anymore. You never let me down before. Cause youre amazing Just the way you are.
Intro D Bm7 Ah ah ah ah G D Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Verse 1 D Oh her eyes her eyes make the stars look like theyre not shining Bm7 Her hair her hair falls perfectly without her trying G D Shes so beautiful and I tell her every day D Yeah I know I know when I compliment her she wont believe me Bm7 And its so its so sad to. Dont go changing to try and please me. Yeah-----Just The Way You.
I could kiss them all day if she let me. Her lips her lips. Create and get 5 IQ.
Theres not a thing that I would change. And when you smile The whole world stops and stares for a while Cause girl youre amazing Just the way you are yeah. Dont go changin To try and please me You never let me down before mmm Dont imagine Youre too familiar And I dont see you.
Just the way you are. Piano Trombone Saxophone Alto Saxophone Tenor Bass Trumpet. Intro Gm6D GD D Gm6D GD D Verse 1 D Bm6 Gmaj7 Bm D7 Gmaj7 Gm7 DF Dont go changin to try please me you never let me down before Am7 D7 Gmaj7 Gm7 DF Bm7 Mmmm Dont imagine youre too familiar E9sus4 E9 GA And I dont see you anymore Refrain 1 D Bm6 Gmaj7 Bm D9 I would not leave you in times of trouble Gmaj7.
The whole world stops and stares for a while. I would not leave you in times of trouble. I took the good times Ill take the bad times.
Just the Way You Are. By rediscovering each other as newly-mets they get a second chance to fall in love for the first time all. When I see your face Theres not a thing I would change Cause youre amazing Just the way you are.
With Candace Cameron Bure Ty Olsson Farryn VanHumbeck Natasha Calis. And when you smile. And when you smile the whole world stops and stares for a while Cause girl youre amazing Just the way you are.
Oh you know you know you know I. Just The Way You Are. Dont imagine youre too familiar.
The whole world stops and stares for a while. Susans parents are helping arrange a European concert tour to increase her professional profile. We never could have come this far.
Girl youre amazing amazing Just the way you are are When I see your face. 6 parts 21 pages 0415 Apr 08 2021 64 views 1 favorite. Her laugh her laugh.
Oh oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh her eyes her eyes Make the stars look like theyre not shinin Her hair her hair Falls perfectly without her tryin. Just the way you are yeah. Directed by Kristoffer Tabori.
Directed by Édouard Molinaro. The way you are. The way you are The way you are Girl youre amazing Just the way you are.
Cause youre amazing amazing Just the way you are are And when you smile. She hates but I think its so sexy. Just The Way You Are Arr.
Her lips her lips could kiss them all day if shed let me Her laugh her laugh She hates but I think its so sexy Shes so beautiful and i tell her everyday. Just the Way You Are Lyrics. Just the Way You Are Lyrics.
Susan Berlanger a New York based concert flutist is currently in the pit orchestra for a ballet company where her best friend Lisa Elliott is a dancer.

Billy Joel I Love You Just The Way You Are Etsy Paper Anniversary Paper Gifts Anniversary Wedding Gifts

Cause You Re Amazing Just The Way You Are 3 Great Song Lyrics Love Songs Lyrics Music Quotes Lyrics

You Re Amazing And I Love You Just The Way You Are Wall Quotes Quotes Wall Quotes Bedroom

A Sentiment I Cannot Stress Enough Plus I Love This Song Just The Way You Are Bruno Mars Lyrics To Live By The Way You Are Words

Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Great Song Lyrics Just The Way You Are Song Lyric Quotes

Bruno Mars Photo Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are In 2021 Just The Way You Are Bruno Mars The Way You Are

Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Sheet Music And Printable Pdf Music Notes Sheet Music Notes Sheet Music Music Notes

Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Song Print Lyrics Art Etsy The Way You Are Bruno Mars Lyrics Lyric Prints

Just The Way You Are Chibi Bruno Mars Bruno Mars Songs Bruno Mar

Rebeccabains Rebeccabains On Twitter Lyrics Music Lyrics Song Quotes

Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Notes For Piano Sheet Music Music Notes Piano Lessons For Beginners

Posting Komentar untuk "Just The Way You Are"