Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Popunder

Official Music Video for Happy by Pharrell WilliamsListen to Pharrell.


. Phones4U Arena ManchesterSeptember 12. Copenhagen Forum DenmarkSeptember 13.

The latest tweets from Pharrell. 6月6日 MODE PRESSニューアルバム Happy が世界中で大ヒット中のミュージシャンファレルウィリアムス Pharrell Williams が妻のヘレンラシチャン Helen Lasichanh との関係について語った. Pharrell Williams Dear G I R L Tour DatesSeptember 9.

Pharrell Lanscilo Williams f ə ˈ r ɛ l. In 1999 he became lead vocalist of the band NERD which he. Its sugar in the air I breath and I have a sweet tooth.

Born April 5 1973 is an American singer songwriter record producer fashion designer and entrepreneurAlongside close colleague Chad Hugo he formed the hip hop and RB production duo The Neptunes in the early 1990s with whom he has produced songs for various recording artists. HttpsPharrellWilliamslnktolistenYDSubscribe to the official Pharrell YouTube c. 129m Followers 751 Following 16 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Pharrell Williams pharrell.

Pharrell Williamsファレルウィリアムス 1973年米国生まれの音楽プロデューサー歌手ファッションデザイナー. I hope that crav.



Pharrell Williams Pharrell Williams Pharrell Gq Men



Pin On Music







Blog Posts Dedicated To Pharrell Williams N E R D The Neptunes Star Trak Entertainment


Pharell And Adidas Pharrell Williams Adidas Pharrell Williams Pharrell



Posting Komentar untuk " "