Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Popunder

If I Ain't Got You

Some just want everything. She ended up giving her the track Impossible The Diane Martel-directed video features a cameo by Wu-Tang Clan rapper and actor Method Man as Keys on-screen boyfriend.


Pin On Music

Some people live for the fortune Some people live for the fame Some people live for the power yeah Some people live just to play the game.

If i ain't got you. If I Aint Got You was released in February 2004 topped the Hot RBHip-Hop Songs in May and peaked at number 4 on the US Billboard Hot 100 in July. I dont know what Ill do if I. The song won for Best Female RB Vocal Performance at the 2005 Grammy Awards.

IF I AINT GOT YOU. But everything means nothing. More songs from Alicia Keys.

If it aint you baby. Said nothing in this whole wide world dont mean a thing. If I aint got you with me baby.

Create and get 5 IQ. Some just want everything. If I aint got you yeah.

Octave up C7 Bm7 Some people want it all But I dont want nothing at all Am7 G7 If it aint you baby If I aint got you baby G7 - G4A - C7. Babe you been right beside me. Some people want diamond rings Some just want everything But everything means nothing If I aint got you yeah Some people search for a fountain That promises forever young Some people need three dozen roses And thats the only way to prove you love them.

If I aint got you with me baby. I got nothing if I dont got you. If I aint got you yeah.

Verse G C Some people live for the fortune G C Some people live just for the fame G C Some people live for the power yeah G C Am Some people live just to play the game Bridge G Am Bm Am Some people think that the physical things G Am Bm Define whats within Am G Am And Ive been there before Bm Am But that lifes a. If I Aint Got You with Alto Sax. Keys almost offered Aguilera If I Aint Got You before deciding to keep it for herself.

So nothing in this whole wide world dont mean a thing. If I aint got you baby. G Am7 Bm7 Am7 G Am7 Bm7 C Bm7 Am7 Some people think that the physical things Define whats within G Am7 Bm7 Am7 G Am7 Bm7 Ive been there before But that lifes a bore So full of the superficial.

If it aint you baby If I aint got you baby. Ill do anything for you. Some people want it all.

Some people want diamond rings. Some people want diamond rings. If I aint got you baby.

Some just want everything. Said nothing in this whole wide world dont mean a thing. If I aint got you with me baby.

Inspired by the 2001 death of singer Aaliyah the terrorist September 11 attacks and other events in the world and in Keys life the song is about how material things dont feed the. If I aint got you yeah. If I Aint Got You Lyrics Giveon.

But everything means nothing. If I aint got you with me baby. But everything means nothing.

Baby Im going crazy. About If I Aint Got You If I Aint Got You is a song by American singer-songwriter Alicia Keys from her second studio album The Diary of Alicia Keys 2003. If it aint you baby.

If I Aint Got You is the 6th track on Keys second studio album The Diary of Alicia Keys. It was inspired by the death of RB singer Aaliyah in 2001 the September 11 attacks. Other versions of this composition.

If I aint got you with me baby oh. If I Aint Got You. Intro Cmaj7 - Bm7 - Am7 - Gmaj7 Cmaj7 - Bm7 - Am7 - Gmaj7 Verse Gmaj7 Em7 Some people live for the fortune Am7 D7 Some people live just for the fame Gmaj7 Gdim Some people live for the power yeah Am7 D7 Some people live just to play the game Pre-chorus Gmaj7 Am7 Bm7 Am7 Some people think that the physical things Gmaj7 Am7 Bm7.

Hand me the world on a silver platter. Some people think That the physical things Define whats within Ive been there before And that lifes a bore Full of superficial. And I dont got a clue if I aint got you babe.

Some people want diamond rings. If it aint you baby. If I aint got you baby.

Download Alicia Keys If I Aint Got You free midi and other Alicia Keys free midi.


Alicia Keys If I Ain T Got You Alicia Keys Lyrics Moods Quotes Lyrics Wallpaper


Drum Score Alicia Keys If I Ain T Got You Drums Sheet Alicia Keys Drum Notes


Pin By Jessica Rangel On Love Quotes Love Quotes For Him Me Too Lyrics Love Quotes


Alicia Keys If I Ain T Got You Sheet Music Leadsheet In G Major Transposable Download Print Sheet Music Violin Sheet Music Lead Sheet


If I Ain T Got You Free Sheet Music By Alicia Keys Pianoshelf Sheet Music Free Sheet Music Alicia Keys


Anything Means Nothing If I Ain T Got You If I Ain T Got You Alicia Keys Rap Lyrics Quotes Maroon 5 Lyrics Cool Lyrics


Alicia Keys Lyrics Alicia Keys Lyrics White Background Quotes Key Quotes


Light Gray Gold Alicia Keys If I Ain T Got Etsy Wedding Songs Wedding First Dance Wedding Song Lyrics


If I Ain T Got You Alicia Keys Beautiful Words Yours Lyrics Music Quotes


If I Ain T Got You Alicia Keys Guitar Chord Chart Ukelele Chords Easy Guitar Songs Guitar Chord Chart


Pin By Lucho G On Love Lost Alicia Keys Lyrics Great Song Lyrics Lyrics


If I Ain T Got You Alicia Keys Mijn Spotify Dewi Koers Nl Alicia Keys Alicia Keys Songs Alicia Keys Lyrics


Posting Komentar untuk "If I Ain't Got You"