Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Popunder

Love The Way You Lie

It features the American rapper Eminem who wrote the song alongside Skylar Grey and the producer Alex da Kid. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie tradução Letra e música para ouvir - Just gonna stand there and watch me burn.


Eminem Love The Way You Lie Ft Rihanna Official Music Video Youtube Rihanna Love Eminem Youtube Videos Music

Well thats alright because I like the way it hurts.

Love the way you lie. Listen to Love The Way You Lie on Spotify. Love the Way You Lie Lyrics. TV-14 43min Crime Drama Mystery Episode aired 4 December 2012.

Youre the same as me Dadd11 When it comes to love youre just as blinded Em Baby please come back it wasnt you. It is the sequel to the hit single Love the Way You Lie which appears on Eminems seventh studio album Recovery. Well thats all right because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry.

2011 Aftermath Records Def Jem Records Inc. Love The Way You Lie Part II. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry.

Then this thing turned out so evil. Season 3 Episode 12. The singer and songwriter Skylar Grey wrote and recorded a demo of the song alongside the producer Alex da Kid when she felt she was in an abusive romantic.

I love the way you lie. How love blinds us if you will. I love everything you do even if its wrong.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. Well thats alright because I love the way you lie. But thats alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie I love the way you lie Now I know we said things did things that we didnt mean Then we fall back into the same patterns same routine But your tempers just as bad as mine is youre the same as me But when it comes to love youre just as blinded baby please.

On the first page of our story The future seemed so bright Then this thing turned out so evil I dont know why Im still surprised Even angels have. Well thats alright because I love the way you lie. Music video by Rihanna Eminem performing Love The Way You Lie Part II.

Love The Way You Lie. I dont know why Im still surprised. All Episodes 105 Next.

Even angels have their wicked schemes. Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Love the Way You Lie. Eminem On the first page of our story.

Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for Love The Way You Lie Part 2 by Rihanna arranged by Elinlara for Piano Solo. A famous author who apparently hanged himself a charitable gift for helping put a man on death row a nagging feeling a health program for the squad room a suicide chat room an evasive. I love the way you lie.

About Love The Way You Lie. But thats alright because I love the way you lie. Love the Way You Lie Pt.

Eminem Song 2010. Well thats all right. I love the way you lie Verse 3 Em Now I know we said things did things that we didnt mean C And we fall back into the same patterns same routine G But your tempers just as bad as mine is.

Rihanna Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. Well thats alright because I love the way you lie This shows the forgiveness that comes with love. It received positive reviews from critics and was performed for at the.

The future seemed so bright. I love the way you lie. Love the Way You Lie.

Intro Em C G D Verse Em C On the first page of our story G D The future seemed so bright Em C Then the saint turned out so e-vil G D I dont know why Im still surprised Em C Even angels have their wicked schemes G D And you take that to new extremes Em C But youll always be my hero G D Even though youve lost your mind Chorus Em C Just gonna stand there and watch me burn G D Well thats alright because I like the way. Love the Way You Lie is a song recorded by the American rapper Eminem featuring Barbadian singer Rihanna from Eminems seventh studio album Recovery 2010. Love the Way You Lie is a song by the Barbadian singer Rihanna from her fifth studio album Loud.

Shes making excuses for the way her partner treats her. Its as if to say Whatever you do Im still going to be here and its not your fault. Well thats alright because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry.

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry.


Albert Vishi Skylar Grey Love The Way You Lie Remix Youtube Dream Music You Lie Hymn Music


Kumpulan Lirik Lagu Love The Way You Lie Feat Rihanna Lyrics Eminem Rihanna Lyrics Eminem Eminem Lyrics


Eminem Love The Way You Lie Eminem Rap Eminem Eminem Rihanna


Alan Walker Love The Way You Lie Lyrics Youtube Alan Walker Alan Walker Quotes You Lie


Eminem Love The Way You Lie Sheet Music Music Basics Sheet Music Learn Piano


Eminem Ft Rihanna Love The Way You Lie Subtitulado Espanol Hq Rihanna Love Eminem Ft Eminem


Pin On Tattoos Tatts



Love The Way You Lie Album Cover Rihanna Eminem Eminem Eminem Rihanna Rihanna Love


Ariana Grande Love The Way You Lie Part 2 Inspirational Quotes For Teens Favorite Lyrics Cool Lyrics


Love The Way You Lie Eminem Feat Rihanna Zitate Spruche


I Love The Way You Lie Eminem Frases De Eminem Frases De Famosos Frases En Ingles


Posting Komentar untuk "Love The Way You Lie"